There were total 5 rounds in the process:
1st round :
50 MCQ were asked, topics were basic aptitude questions on series, venn diagram, train problem, C output questions on pointers, C string manipulation questions,
4-5 electronics questions(for non-cs background). First attempt easy questions don’t waste time on difficult questions. No negative marking, test was on metle platform
2nd round : (around 45 – 60 min)Technical interview
They asked about networking concepts like addressing subnetting, CIDR, Remote booting, ARP, DHCP, RARP, loopback address and some logical/reasoning questions on network topologies, MAC address and MAC layer, asked how will you rate yourself in Java/C they check basic programing knowledge.
3rd round(45- 60 min) : Technical round
They asked about project mentioned in resume, as most of my project were based on networks so I was able to answer their questions easily. They asked various technical aspects of project and how we achieved our goal.(they asked me to write any script which wrote in project)
4th round : Managerial round
It was a stress interview, they checked patience level of candidate,they tried to contradict me on various topics and asked me answer them correctly, One should answer these type of questions without losing temper.
5th round : HR round
They asked about hobbies, discussed about role,my role in project, any conflict of thoughts in project.
Finally I was selected 🙂
Cisco hiring team is experienced, they make us feel comfortable in the interview process.
All the best 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 19 (For IT Engineer Profile)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 15 (On Campus - Software Engineer)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Intellect Design Arena Interview Experience (On Campus for Consultant)
- Tejas Network Interview Experience | Set 2 (For R & D Engineer)
- CISCO Interview Experience | Set 22
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 12
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 21 (Off-Campus)
- CISCO Interview Experience ( Experienced )
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 9 (For Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)