OFSS has given 2 profiles. Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer.
Round 1 : Online Aptitude Test
This round is same to both profiles. Its almost 2.5 hours round. and there are 5 assessments available
- Coding Skills (Trees, linked list) 10 question to be answered in 20 minutes.
- Software Engineering Aptitude (Questions on DBMS, Big O notations , Quantitative aptitude etc) 46 questions-60 minutes.
- Computer Science Knowledge ( OS related questions) 20 questions- 30 minutes.
- Contextual Communication (grammar related questions and passages) 30 questions-40 minutes.
- Oracle Job Profile ( which profile u want to apply ) 1 question-2 minutes.
Answering within time is very important. This round is not so tough. Even though the questions seems to be lengthy the solution is an easy one. After this round 36 students were shortlisted. 18 for each profile.
Round 2 : Technical Interview
The Technical Interview started off very fine and lasted for about 30-45 minutes. There were few HR questions in the beginning. The interviewer is very friendly. Firstly they asked me to tel me about myself. then the reasons for choosing Developer Profile. Then he asked me explain about the projects i have done. I have explained them. They have interrupted me and asked some doubts meanwhile. But I felt that they were intentionally just to check my confidence and how would I explain to their doubts.Basic Question on DBMS like Explain about Normalization of DB, self Join etc. And at the end he asked me a a general aptitude question based on Distance and time.
Overall the Interview was quiet easy. Just learn the basics. Maintain good communication Skills. Be confident and add good projects in your CV. Then it will be very easy to crack this round.
After this Round. From Developer Profile 10 students are selected for round 3. From Consultant Profile 5 students are selected for round 3.
Round 3 : HR + Technical Interview
This interview lasted for 15-20 min. In the first 10 min He asked me general HR questions like why OFSS. Whats your strengths etc.
In the Last 5 minutes he asked me a puzzle that:
Suppose there are N balls. out of which only 1 ball is lighter in Weight. You are given a simple balance. Then How many minimum no. of attempts do one take to find out that lighter ball. and how many maximum number of attempts do one take to find out the lighter ball. He also added that in order to find maximum number of attempts there is a certain condition and he asked me to find that.
The condition is we need to use Worst case scenario that is the light weight ball comes at last.
The solution is
- for n is even it will be (n/2)-1 for min and n-1 for max.
- for n is odd it will be (n-1)/2 for min and n-1 for max.
Second question He asked me to write a program to find whether a BigInteger is Prime or not. and asked me optimize the code as best as I can.
I have solved both the questions within 5 min. He was quiet impressed with my performance.
Finally I was selected for Associate Application Developer Profile. total of 8 were selected for this profile and 4 were selected for Associate Consultant profile.
Thanks GeeksforGeeks for the experience given to me!!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 65 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 64 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Oracle Financial Services Software (On Campus Interview for Associate Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience (Application Developer for OFSS)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 36 (Application Developer for OFSS)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- Oracle On Campus Interview Experience for Associate Solution Engineer
- Sabre Interview Experience for Associate Software Developer
- IBM On Campus Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- IBM Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile) | On-Campus
- Sabre Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Associate software developer)