BE- ECE, IT & CSE
M.Tech – CSE & IT
10 & 12 – >=60%
Graduation – >=60%
CGPA – >= 6
CTC Per Annum (Only for the first year of job)
5.5 LPA fixed + Variable Pay
6.5 LPA fixed + Variable Pay
Location – Pan India
ROUND 1 (WRITTEN TEST)
A total of around 225 students registered for the test.
The written test was MCQ type. It had the following sections:
1. Verbal Ability
2. Logical Reasoning
3. Data Sufficiency
4. Data Redundancy
5. Data Interpretation
6. Quantitative Aptitude
Total time: 1 hour
Total questions: 40
There was no sectional cut-off.
71 students were shortlisted from Round 1.
ROUND 2 (MANGERIAL INTERVIEW)
Both technical and HR questions were asked in this round. It lasted for around 15-20 minutes.
1. What is your hobby?
2. Have you written your hobby just for the sake of mentioning it in your resume?
3. Apart from your photography (hobby), what else do you do in your free time?
4. Which genre of music (another hobby) do you like?
5. Which language songs do you listen to?
6. Who is your favorite singer?
7. What is your mother tongue?
8. Where do you live?
9. Where is your native place?
10. How often do you visit your native place in a year?
11. PwC requires team work. Do you like working in a team? Justify.
12. PwC requires leadership qualities. Do you have it? Justify.
13. PwC requires a business mind. Do you have it? Justify.
14. What is Bootstrap?
15. What are the advantages of Bootstrap over CSS?
16. What is AJAX?
17. What is the main advantage of AJAX?
19. Briefly describe about your summer training.
20. Which is your favorite subject in Computer Science?
21. What is the difference between DBMS and RDBMS?
22. Give few examples of DBMS.
23. Which is your second favorite subject?
24. Explain Computer Networking?
25. What is UI responsiveness?
25. Differentiate between the 2-tier and 3-tier architecture in computer science.
26. What is your coding status and efficiency?
27. Are you comfortable in travelling?
28. Which places have you visited?
29. Among all the places that you have visited in India, which is your favorite place?
30. You have scored over 90% in class 10th and 12th. You have so many national level academic achievements in your school life. Then why is your college CGPA so less?
28 students were shortlisted from Round 2.
ROUND 3 (HR INTERVIEW)
It was a telephonic interview.
Final Selects: 21
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- PwC Interview Experience | FTE 2021 - Technology Consultant (On-Campus)
- PwC Interview Experience for Technology Consultant
- Zilker Technology Interview Experience Chennai - Consultant Trainee
- PWC-India Internship Recruitment Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- PwC Interview Experience for Cyber Security | On-Campus 2019
- PWC-SDC Interview Experience for SDE
- PwC Interview Experience at VIT University
- Pwc Interview Experience Virtual Hiring | 2021 Batch
- Intellect Design Arena Interview Experience (On Campus for Consultant)
- OFSS Interview Experience for Associate Consultant (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 11 (Network Consultant Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- Oracle Interview Experience for Associate Consultant
- Infosys Interview for Experienced Associate Consultant
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 29 (On-Campus for Server Technology)
- ecare Technology Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 59 (On-Campus for Server Technology)