Round 1: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/capgemini-interview-experience-set-2/ The first 2 rounds wre similar to this one.
Round 2: The second round was just for 4-5 minutes. First he asked me introduce myself then he started with stack and queue and how can we use them in Operating System. Then he asked what is the difference between c and java and what is object oriented programming. Then what is mysql and where we use it. Then he saw calculus on my cv and asked me how good I am with calculus. I said medium and he asked me an Integral question (integral 1/1+x^2).
Round 3: HR was just for formality. Why Capgemini. Why should we hire you. Tell me about yourself. how many Interviews you had before this and why didn’t they selected you.Tell me about your family. Is mumbai ok for you ?
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 2
- Capgemini Interview Experience
- PwC Interview Experience for Technology Consultant
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- Capgemini Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2017
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On Campus ,2019)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.