Text Colors: Bootstrap provides many classes to set the text color of an element. All classes of text colors are listed below:
Example: This example uses text color class to set the color of text content.
Background Colors: Bootstrap provides many classes to set the background color of an element. All classes of background colors are listed below:
Example: This example uses background-color class to set the background color of content.
- Colors and gradients in bootstrap with examples
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- CSS | Colors
- How to set Bullet colors in HTML Lists using only CSS?
- Bootstrap | Tables | Set-2
- Bootstrap | Scrollspy
- Bootstrap 4 | Images
- Bootstrap 4 | Alerts
- Bootstrap | Tables | Set-1
- Bootstrap 4 | Badges
- Bootstrap 4 | Jumbotron
- Bootstrap 4 | Cards
- Bootstrap | Spinners Set-1
- Bootstrap | Spinners Set-2
- Typography in Bootstrap
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.