Text Colors: Bootstrap provides many classes to set the text color of an element. All classes of text colors are listed below:
Example: This example uses text color class to set the color of text content.
Background Colors: Bootstrap provides many classes to set the background color of an element. All classes of background colors are listed below:
Example: This example uses background-color class to set the background color of content.
- Colors and gradients in bootstrap with examples
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- CSS | Colors
- How to set Bullet colors in HTML Lists using only CSS?
- How to define colors as variables in CSS ?
- Materialize CSS | Colors
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-2) | Grid System
- How to get circular buttons in bootstrap 4 ?
- Bootstrap (Part-6) | Progress Bar and Jumbotron
- Bootstrap (Part-7) | Alerts , Wells, Pagination and Pager
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Bootstrap | Navigation Bar
- Bootstrap | Carousel
- Bootstrap | Cards
- Bootstrap | Badges and Breadcrumbs
- Responsive images in Bootstrap with Examples
- How to configure modal width in Bootstrap?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.