Round 1: Technical and Aptitude Assessment
- MCQs based on
- Two simple coding questions.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Given a list [1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 8, 1]. Write code in python to convert this list to a dictionary where the elements of the dictionary should be stored with their frequencies.
- Write the code for the same question in Java/C/C++.
- What is the difference between tuple, list, and array?
- Amex has many swipe machines. And each swipe machine has an ID given to a particular brand at a particular point of time. Given two tables:
- Table 1: ID, Brand, Date of start, Date of expiry
- Table 2: ID, Brand, Transaction ID
- Write an SQL query to accumulate all the transactions for each brand whenever it had that particular machine.
- Explain the K-Nearest Neighbors algorithm.
- Explain Decision Tree.
- Discussions on projects mentioned in resume.
- How KNN used in sentiment analysis?
- Approach to count the number of cars in a particular state? (Hint: Sample of a population)
- For Amex’s swipe machines, how can it be alerted if any of their machines stop working before the user of the machine complains?
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Hourglass puzzle
- If there are three lamps in a room and their switches are outside the room. The room is completely closed. How can we know which switch is connected to which bulb? (Hint: Heat)
- There are 3 boxes. The first box has all white balls, the second box has all black balls and the third one has a mixture of both white and black balls. There are tags on each of the boxes but none of the tags is correct. Identify the correct tags.
Round 4: Technical HR Interview
- Introduce yourself.
- Project-specific questions.
- A cube is painted with red color. This cube is cut 2 times horizontally and 2 times vertically. What is the probability that when all the cubes are thrown and all have a painted face on top?
- Answer : 0
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- How do credit cards work?
- About American Express. (Definitely, attend their Pre-placement talk)
- Situational questions.
All the best!
- American Express (On-Campus for Internship)
- American Express (on campus 6 month internship)
- American Express Technology (On- Campus for Internship)
- American Express Interview Experience (On Campus Internship)
- American Express Interview Experience (On-Campus Internship)
- American Express (On-Campus Internship, Full Time Offer)
- American Express Interview Experience | Set 2
- American Express Interview Experience | Off-Campus
- American Express Interview Experience | Analyst Intern
- American Express Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Risk department)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- MpHrx (My Personal health rate express) interview experience
- Importance of getting an Internship in college
- DE Shaw Internship Experience
- Microsoft Internship (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.