Round 1: Technical and Aptitude Paper (basic aptitude question and technical java + 2 simple codes)
Round 2: fully based on resume. From my projects to last line on CV. from technical words you use to each and every aspects of CSE in general. ( Must listen to presentation. Then read the basics of new technologies they use.)
Round 3:Purely technical: Mostly on Database management. Both structured and unstructured. MongoDB asked. question on feedback from last interviewer.
(I was out from process after this.)
4th round: (asked from friends) A pressure interview. They will grill you hard by keep on firing questions repeatedly. Kind of technical HR.
No offer Given, but a great experience to learn from.
Also, always ask a question at the end of interview, even not asked.
- American Express (On-Campus for Internship)
- American Express Interview Experience (On Campus Internship)
- American Express (On-Campus Internship, Full Time Offer)
- American Express Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Risk department)
- American Express Interview Experience | Set 2
- Amazon Interview Experience (On Campus for 2 Month Internship)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience ( On Campus FT + 6 month Internship )
- Samsung 6 month Internship Interview
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- VMware On-Campus for Internship
- Microsoft Internship (On-Campus)
- Sprinklr On Campus Internship
- Amazon Interview | Set 125 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Flipkart Internship Interview (On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.