Infosys has conducted a campus drive (Day-1) as per the schedule in November-5th in our campus. There has been some Eligibility criteria for the students, like:-
Courses Eligible: B.Tech (All branches)/ MCA, MSc IT & M.Tech (All)
B.Tech (All branches) : 10th 60%, 12th 60%, Graduation/B.Tech CGPA : 6.0 & Above (Without any backlog)
MCA, MSc IT & M.Tech (All): 10th 60%, 12th 60%, Graduation (65 %) and PG 6.0 & Above CGPA (Without any backlog)
Recruitment Process :
Infosys conducts 2 rounds to recruit new employees at the Campus level.
2)-Technical + HR Interview Round
Online Test :
The online test for Infosys include questions from Quantitative ability, Reasoning, and Verbal and no Coding round was there. The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
Each section of the test has specific time allocated to them and without any negative marking. you can not jump among the section but which means that you have to finish one section first and then can move to other sections.
The sections contain:-
Quantitative Aptitude 10 questions in 35 min
Logical Reasoning 15 questions in 25 min
Verbal Ability 40 questions in 30 min
Then Between 10 AM TO 3 PM all Eligible students(Around 1100 from our both university) have attempted the 1st round and at 5 PM we got to know the names of selected students(430 students out of 1100), Then from 6:30 Onwards they started interview of the students as a huge number got selected for the next round and around 11:30 PM they announced break and call remaining students next day for interview.
Technical + HR Round :
This is the final round of the hiring process. This round checks your concepts and behavior too. The first question is obvious Tell me about your self? then Most Questions are from OOPs concepts and a programming language of your choice. Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Some tricky questions might be asked but it depends on the mood of the interviewer. Then the whole interview revolves around your resume (Revise it and prepare the best of it), then the basic HR questions like ‘Why Infosys ?’, ‘Any problem while relocating?’ etc. Mostly they will check your communication skills, confidence. So be calm and confident while putting your answers whether you know it in depth or not, Confidence is the key there.
Finally, 356 students got the offer and I am also got selected, Thanks GeeksforGeeks for all the articles and interview experiences you provided it helped a lot.
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 5
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 6
- Infosys Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Infosys Pool Campus Interview Experience
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Infosys Interview Experience Set (0n-Campus for Specialist Programmer)
- HSBC Campus Placement Experience
- Informatica Placement Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
- Perfios Campus Placement Experience
- BuyHatke Interview Experience | FTE - Campus Placement
- KPMG On Campus Placement Experience-2019
- Cognizant Interview Experience | On Campus Placement
- Novartis, Hyderabad On Campus Placement-Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.