On 7th August, American Express came to PEC for internship hiring On campus. They had a 6+ CGPA criteria and a PRE PLACEMENT TALK. CSE, ECE, EEE were eligible branches. Profile: Analyst (Semi Technical)
Round 1: Online Test. 50 MCQs including Java, C, C++, RDBMS(Sql), Aptitude. 2 coding questions were also there. Questions were different for most of the people.
35 out of 180 were SELECTED.
Round 2: Interview round. Some people just had 1 round of interview. Some people had 2 rounds some 3 and some even had 4. Very less coding questions asked. More of puzzles and basic concepts of Computer Science were asked.
Technical Round – The interview generally started with some project from your resume and wades into detailed questions about the same. Preferably machine learning/ analytics.
This was followed by an HR round
Round 3 :
1. Why Amex, when already have a PPO ?
2. Some questions about core courses. Some data-structure basic questions.
3. Walk me through your resume
4. Why AMEX and why not higher studies?
5. If you are a VC what companies would you invest in?
At the end, total 8 students were shortlisted!!
- American Express Interview Experience | Off-Campus
- American Express (On-Campus for Internship)
- American Express (on campus 6 month internship)
- American Express Technology (On- Campus for Internship)
- American Express Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Risk department)
- American Express (On-Campus Internship, Full Time Offer)
- American Express Interview Experience | Set 2
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- UBS Interview Experience - on Campus for Internship
- SAP Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus Internship)
- Oyo Interview Experience(On Campus for FTE+Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 6 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 11 (On campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (On-Campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.