American Express came to our campus for internship hiring. They had a 6+ CGPA criteria and a PRE PLACEMENT TALK. CSE, ECE, EEE were eligible branches. Profile: Analyst (Semi Technical)
Round 1 :
Online Test. 50 MCQs including Java, C, C++, SQL, Aptitude, Logic Based, Verbal. 2 coding questions were also there. Multiple Sets. Approx. 30 were shorlisted.
Two Problems for me were implementation based Arrays, String coding questions. One easy, One medium with 30 mins in hand.
Round 2 :
1. Why Amex? Why analyst profile when you have such a technical profile ?
2. Any Previous PPOs ? Any data science related experience etc. ? Previous projects were asked in data science.
Then he asked me few Sql queries related to self-join and find Manager and employee in a given table.
Few basic C/c++ questions like What is dangling pointer, Post increment operator,
Then a programming question on Sieve.
Round 3 :
1. why do you want to work with us and what are your future perspective?
2. Where do you see 5 years ahead?
3. Which team would I prefer if given a chance.
You might have a brighter chance if you are in CSE.
Good luck preparing for amex 🙂
- American Express EDA/CFR | On-Campus for Internship
- American Express (on campus 6 month internship)
- American Express Technology (On- Campus for Internship)
- American Express Interview Experience (On Campus Internship)
- American Express Interview Experience (On-Campus Internship)
- American Express (On-Campus Internship, Full Time Offer)
- American Express Interview Experience | Set 2
- American Express Interview Experience | Off-Campus
- American Express Interview Experience | Analyst Intern
- American Express Interview Experience | 2019 Off-Campus SDE Freshers
- American Express Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Risk department)
- American Express Interview Experience | 2019 Off-Campus GHCI SDE
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- MpHrx (My Personal health rate express) interview experience
- Ugam Solutions SEZ Pvt.Ltd Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.