Accenture Interview Experience | Off-Campus Drive 2021
Accenture started its off-campus drive-in December-2020 (Hiring for 2021 graduates) | Virtual Recruitment.
Two roles were offered
- Application Development Associate (ADE)
- Application Development Analyst (ADA)
I was able to apply only for the ADE role. There were three rounds totally (same for ADE and ADA).
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment and Coding round
- Communication Assessment
- Technical Interview and Personal HR interview
Round 1(Cognitive & Technical Assessment and Coding Round):
Cognitive and Technical Assessment:
- Cognitive Assessment – Numerical Ability, English Ability, Analytical Reasoning – 50 Questions
- Technical Assessment – Common Applications and MS office, Pseudocode, Fundamentals of Networking Security and Cloud. – 40 Questions
- So total questions: 90
- Total time: 90 mins
This was an elimination round, those who qualify only moved to the coding round.
Coding Round: Time: 45 mins
Different coding languages were allowed like C, C++, Java, .NET, Python. There were 2 questions:
- A simple question based on array topic (you would be able to solve it within 5-7 mins).
- Question-based on if-else and some conditions like- if the grade of a student is more than 80 then print ‘A’, if between 60 and 80 then print ‘B’ and so on.
Questions were pretty easy those who know a very little bit of programming will able to clear this round very easily. Some students also got programming questions on linked-list.
This was also an elimination round, those who qualify moved to communication assessment.
Round 2(Communication Assessment): This is a Pearson Versant Test. This is a Non-Elimination round. Time frame: 20 minutes Communication Assessment – Sentence Mastery, Vocabulary, Fluency, Pronunciation
Versant Test Consists of 6 Sections:
- Reading – 8 questions
- Repeating Sentence – 16 questions
- Question & Answer – 24 questions
- Jumbled Sentences – 10 questions
- Story retelling – 3 questions
- Open Questions (Speaking) – 2 questions
Round 3(Technical and Personal HR): It is a combined interview HR+Technical interview. It had 2- panel members. This is also an elimination round and the time frame for this round is around 20-30 mins. Questions were as follows:
- Introduce yourself
- Explain the projects you have mentioned in your resume. (There can be cross-questioning, but they don’t ask me anything related to that)
- As I mentioned my sports activities, they asked – what skills sports teach you (like teamwork, etc.. etc)?
- A question like if you are a manager and you want the work to be completed on time, so how will you manage your employees, how will you distribute the work among them.
- Some basic HR questions.
No technical questions were asked (neither on OOPS, Operating system, Computer Networks, SQL, DBMS, JAVA/C++, Project-based). The interview mainly focuses on your communications skills, and they judge you by asking some HR questions. Overall very good experience and an easy process.
After a few days, I have received a Letter of Intent (LOI) from Accenture and I have been Selected for the Application Development Associate role.
Please Login to comment...