Accenture Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2021
Round 1(Cognitive & Technical Assessment – 23 August 2021): This round is an elimination round, there were 90 minutes to solve 90 questions.
Questions were asked from:
- Cognitive: English Ability, Critical Reasoning, and Problem Solving, Abstract Reasoning
- Technical: Pseudo-coding, Common Application, and MS Office, Networking Security, and Cloud
If you cleared round 1 it will show on the same window that congratulations you have cleared the first round and you are eligible for the next round.
Round 2(Coding Assessment – 23 August 2021): Coding Assessment will take place on the same day and will only happen if you clear the above assessment. The round generally starts within 5 minutes of completion of Cognitive and Technical assessment only if you clear.
This round is having 2 questions and you need to solve them in 45 minutes.
- Two arrays were given and an integer K, Let the count of numbers greater than K in first array be ‘X’ and count of numbers lesser than K in second array be ‘Y’. I have to return the max(X, Y).
Round 3(Communication Assessment – 30 August 2021): The test contains 8 Sections with a varying number of Questions in every section. Sections: Reading, Repeat, Questions, Sentence Builds, Story Retellings, Open Questions, Conversations, Passage Comprehension.
- Every section has multiple questions and each question is asked by a different speaker (pre-recorded). Questions are asked orally and no text is displayed (except for the first section).
- You need to orally answer every question.
- You will be given 20-30 seconds to answer a question.
- It takes around 20 minutes to complete.
Round 4(Interview – 3 September 2021): You need to book a slot for your interview.
My interview took place for 15 -20 minutes and these are the questions that I was asked during my interview.
- Introduce Yourself.
- A brief discussion about my projects.
- Which are your least favorite subjects and How do you manage to clear them?
- What is your biggest failure and how do you overcome that?
P.S: I am still waiting for my Interview result.