- A stable sorting algorithm works in O(n Log n) time
- Used in Java’s Arrays.sort() as well as Python’s sorted() and sort().
- First sort small pieces using Insertion Sort, then merges the pieces using merge of merge sort.
We divide the Array into blocks known as Run. We sort those runs using insertion sort one by one and then merge those runs using combine function used in merge sort. If the size of Array is less than run, then Array get sorted just by using Insertion Sort. The size of run may vary from 32 to 64 depending upon the size of the array. Note that merge function performs well when sizes subarrays are powers of 2. The idea is based on the fact that insertion sort performs well for small arrays.
Details of below implementation :
- We consider size of run as 32.
- We one by one sort pieces of size equal to run
- After sorting individual pieces, we merge them one by one. We double the size of merged subarrays after every iteration.
Given Array is 5 21 7 23 19 After Sorting Array is 5 7 19 21 23
This article is contributed by Aditya Kumar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Partition the array into two odd length groups with minimized absolute difference between their median
- Find K such that changing all elements of the Array greater than K to K will make array sum N
- Minimum number of swaps required to sort an array of first N number
- Maximum number of overlapping Intervals
- Efficiently merging two sorted arrays with O(1) extra space and O(NlogN + MlogM)
- Arrange the array such that upon performing given operations an increasing order is obtained
- Count of smaller elements on right side of each element in an Array using Merge sort
- Making three numbers equal with the given operations
- Search an element in a sorted and rotated array with duplicates
- Arrange numbers to form a valid sequence
- C program for Time Complexity plot of Bubble, Insertion and Selection Sort using Gnuplot
- Sorting Algorithm Visualization : Merge Sort
- Median of sliding window in an array
- Find the distance between two person after reconstruction of queue