There was an on-campus drive of TekSystem for the position of trainee engineer at our college, SRM University.
Round 1: Online Exam at myAnatomy platform:
In this round there were total of 6 sections to be completed in a total duration of 90 minutes. The written exam was a 66 marks exam where the 46 marks were occupied by the 5 sections i.e. Quantitative Reasoning, Aptitude, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation. The Coding round consist of 2 questions of 10 marks each. You need to solve only 1 problem from each section to get to the next round.There was no negative marking for the test and it was an MCQ based exam. The problems were of average difficulty. Around 60 students appeared for the exam.
Round 2: GD Round:
Only 15 students were selected for this round out of 60. This round was a Group Discussion round. First the students were asked to give a brief introduction about yourself. Later, we were asked to select a topic for the GD. The most interesting thing in this round was that after the topic for the GD was decided, he asked us to go for the Debate instead of GD. After the completion of the Debate, each individual were asked to give their opinion or view on that particular topic.
Round 3: Technical Interview 1(skype):
Only 10 students were selected for the 1st Technical Round which happened the next day. It was my first technical interview and i was a bit nervous.The interview process was done on skype and it lasted for around 25 minutes.the interviewer was asking questions related to our internships and projects. He was satisfied with my answers and than he asked me for the fields in which i am strong, it can be anything. My answer was DBMS and Data Structures. He started asking some basic SQL querries and some basic fundamentals of DBMS. The interview process went smooth. He was impressed with the answers.
ROUND 4: Technical Interview 2(skype):
Only 6 students were shortlisted for this round. This round was a technical round but it was basically a HR round. The interviews asked me about my family, our culture, my strengths, my weaknesses and also my hobbies. He also asked me about the projects i have worked on and my internship experience.This round lasted for around 15 minutes and he was satisfied with the answers.
Round 5: 48 Hours Assignment:
Only 4 students were shortlisted for this round and a group of these 4 students were alloted an assignment to be completed by 48 hours. We were asked to give a presentation on our project and build a running model of the project.We were asked to give a presentation on the only modules which was prepared by that individual student.
P.s:- Only 1 student got selected for the position of trainee Engineer at Tek system. The entire recruitment process went on very smooth.
- Reliance Jio Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer Trainee)
- Amdocs R&D Interview Experience | Set 7 (Graduate Software Engineer Trainee)
- KPIT Technologies Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Software Engineer Trainee
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off Campus for Trainee Technology
- Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off Campus Interview
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 3(For Software trainee 2018)
- Libsys interview Experience (On Campus Programming Trainee)-2018
- Nagarro Interview Experience 2019| Pool Campus (Trainee, Technology)
- Google Summer Trainee Engineering Program(STEP) Interview Experience
- HSBC Campus Placement | Trainee Software Engineer
- HSBC Campus Placement for Trainee Software Engineer
- HSBC Campus Placement for Trainee Software Engineer Batch 2020
- Zoho Interview | Set 8 (Off-Campus Drive for Project Trainee)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.