TCS Recruitment process contains total 2 levels.
1.Its an test of 90 mins which contains
a) Verbal Ability ( Email writing – 10 mins)
b) Quantitative Aptitude( 18 + 2* Ques – 40 mins )
c) Programming Language Concept MCQ ( 8 + 2* Ques – 20 mins )
d) Coding Proficiency ( One Coding Ques – 20 mins )
2.Technical + HR Interview
- Introduce Yourself.( In Between that they can ask anything present in CV )
( Always be prepare what you are going to put on your CV as well as Introduction, They can ask you any time )
- Ok apart from your studies what are your hobbies?
- What are your favorite subjects?(for Me Programming Languages like C, Java.
- What are the differences between C and Java??
- What is OOPS concept??
- What are the Features of OOPS?
- What is Polymorphism?? ( I took help of rough paper which was present there to explain it with an example & then finally told the definition again.
- Why you want to join TCS?
- Suppose you have to do any project on a topic which is totally new for you then what resources is going to help you???
suppose if you will be given a limited time to learn COBOL.then ????
- They ask me a ques of Software engineering ( not studied yet as it was on our current sem ) so I told about it then sir started asking me question from DBMS
(Database Management System) such as Trigger and again he came to C and asked about Pointers concept.
- Tell me any challenging moment of your life.
- How do you work under pressure??
- write a code to check whether a character array is palindrome or not.
- how will you sort a double linked list??
- Are you ready to work at any location?, during Night Shifts??
- How often do you go Home? because you wont be able to go home regularly after joining TCS.
- Do you know about our service agreement ??
- They asked me if I have Any Question to ask??
- Madam: How can you assure that you will join our company?
One thing I want to tell you all ” Don’t get panic about your result, just give your best in Interview and don’t argue with them”.
For first round Technical stuff (Coding and C – MCQ) you can follow SimpleWay2code .
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.