Round 1: Aptitude Test
This test consisted of all the various aptitude problems from variety of topics like puzzles, arithmetic & geometric series, permutation–combination, clocks and calendars, upstream-downstream, average, coding-decoding.
To clear this test one should be good at mathematics , verbal ,non verbal and quantitative aptitude. I would say RSAgarwal will be the best to prepare to clear this round .
Round 2: Technical Round
The companies like TCS give a thorough training to any hired employee. So they expect us to be good at basics of the subjects. I was asked a few questions like:
1. Difference between C++ and JAVA
2. Write an SQL query – how would you find the second largest number in table
3. What was your project in third semester??Any internship?
I explained them but they were not very happy with the work I did.
4. Topologies of LAN
5. Which is my favorite subject? I told them data structures and they asked me some questions like binary search tree, insertion of an element in a tree, linked list advantages etc
This round went well. I was able to answer almost all questions correctly.
Round 3: HR Round
- Your family background
- Are you willing to move to any part of country?
You should readily agree to this as far as I think. They don’t expect you to say NO.
- You weakness & strength. You may read https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/10-mistakes-people-tend-to-do-in-an-interview/ to see answers to all common questions
After a wait of almost 7-8 hours, they declared the result and I got SELECTED 🙂
If you like GeeksQuiz and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on GeeksQuiz and help other Geeks.
- TCS NINJA Interview Experience, Sept 2018
- TCS Interview Experience 2018 (Off-Campus, through Codevita)
- Deloitte Interview Experience - 6 years experienced for Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate Developer
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 14
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-campus)
- Smartprix Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- TCS DESS Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus 2014)