Round 1: Aptitude Test
This test consisted of all the various aptitude problems from variety of topics like puzzles, arithmetic & geometric series, permutation–combination, clocks and calendars, upstream-downstream, average, coding-decoding.
To clear this test one should be good at mathematics , verbal ,non verbal and quantitative aptitude. I would say RSAgarwal will be the best to prepare to clear this round .
Round 2: Technical Round
The companies like TCS give a thorough training to any hired employee. So they expect us to be good at basics of the subjects. I was asked a few questions like:
1. Difference between C++ and JAVA
2. Write an SQL query – how would you find the second largest number in table
3. What was your project in third semester??Any internship?
I explained them but they were not very happy with the work I did.
4. Topologies of LAN
5. Which is my favorite subject? I told them data structures and they asked me some questions like binary search tree, insertion of an element in a tree, linked list advantages etc
This round went well. I was able to answer almost all questions correctly.
Round 3: HR Round
- Your family background
- Are you willing to move to any part of country?
You should readily agree to this as far as I think. They don’t expect you to say NO.
- You weakness & strength. You may read https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/10-mistakes-people-tend-to-do-in-an-interview/ to see answers to all common questions
After a wait of almost 7-8 hours, they declared the result and I got SELECTED 🙂
If you like GeeksQuiz and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on GeeksQuiz and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)