TCS Interview Experience for Associate Systems Engineer (Off-Campus)
The recruitment consists of two rounds. The first one is a written test and another is the interview.
Round 1: Written Test
The test consists of three sections quant, reasoning, and verbal. Each question has a specific timer which you have to solve within the time range as when the time is over you can not go back to solve the previous question. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Round 2: Interview
In the interview, there were three rounds and three members were present in the panel. The questions asked in these rounds are listed below.
- Write a program to print your name in C without using a semi-colon.
- What is Encapsulation?
- Constructor and Destructor.
- Difference between C and C++.
- What is Version Control?
- Name the trending Technologies in which you are comfortable.
- What is DevOps?
- What is Software Engineering?
- Different Phases of SDLC.
- Difference Between Stack and Queue.
Round 4: MR
- How you have enhanced your knowledge in lockdown?
- What technology you have used in your Major project?
- Asked about Python libraries which I have used in my project.
- Which sites you have used for online learning?
- How does your mini-project work?
- Name the companies for which you have appeared in Interview round.
- Projects and technology which you are willing to work on during your job.
Round 5: HR:
- Why do you want to join TCS?
- Strengths and Weaknesses.
- Show your b.tech mark sheet.
- Before the actual exam, TCS conducts Infrastructure Readiness Check and Dry Run Check. Try to appear in both tests so that you can be familiar with the actual test pattern.
- In the written round, always monitor your timer so that if you don’t know the answer, you can click one of the four options given there as there is no negative marking.
All the Best!!!!!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...