Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH and one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT, and Business Solutions. With a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe, Japan, China, and the Asia Pacific region, it is at the forefront of designing, developing, and executing IoT ecosystems through our all-encompassing capability within the 3 aspects of IoT – Sensors, Software, and Services.
On-campus interview for Associate Software Engineer consists of four rounds including the pre-placement talk.
- Pre-Placement Talk: Everyone who wants to sincerely seat for placement must attend the talk. Most of the questions in the HR Round will revolve around whatever is addressed in the talk. Also, it will give an insight into the mission, value, and goals of the company.
- Round 1 (Online Test): The test was conducted on the Hirepro platform. It had three sections for Computer Science students with a 25% negative marking and all the sections were compulsory.
- Technical (35 questions, 35 minutes): In this section, questions were asked based on the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures & Algorithms, Computer Networks, Database Management System, Computer Organisation & Architecture, and Microcontroller.
- Aptitude (25 questions, 25 minutes): In this section, the knowledge on Time & Work, Profit & Loss, HCF-LCM, Reading Comprehension, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Series, Logical Arrangements, and Mixtures & Alligations were tested.
- Coding (2 questions, 30 minutes): Coding questions were of basic level. The first question was to find the difference between the inputted number and its reverse. The second question was an array-based question to count and find the sum of numbers in array which are powers of two.
- Round 2 (Technical Interview): Some basic questions about my background was asked. It was continued with the discussion based on my projects mentioned in my resume. I was tested for some basic concepts of DBMS and Programming Languages like C++, Python and Java. I was asked to solve two questions in all this three languages. The first questions was to sort an alphanumeric string in decending order of their ASCII/UNICODE values. The second question was to input a string with spaces and print each character in a new row. At last few questions based on the Data Mining concepts were asked which was part of the project mentioned in my resume.
- Round 3 (HR Round): It started with my introduction and my family background. Further a short discussion on my projects and the learning outcomes (apart from academics) were asked. My knowledge about Bosch was tested throughout this session and attending the pre-placement talk helped me to ace this round. Some questions asked during this rounds were:
- Why Computer Science?
- Why this college?
- Why Bosch?
- What do you like the most about Bosch?
- Are you planning for higher studies?
- How did you feel in the initial days of your engineering?
- If I ask your friends about you, what would they say in one word?
- Do you have any questions for me? (Ask atleast 2-3 questions)
TIPS: Focus on Basics of C, C++ and pyhton. Basics of all core subjects are important and keep practising aptitude questions.
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 5 (July 2017 On-Campus)
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience 2019 | RBEI On-Campus
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience 2019-20 | REBI On-Campus
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience 2019(On-campus)
- Robert Bosch Data Scientist interview 2019
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
- Telstra Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | Virtual Hiring 2020
- Navis Interview Experience ( Associate Software Engineer) VIT 2020
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )