20 days before the actual proceeding of the RBEI interview process on campus, we were informed about the Bosch visiting our college for campus drive through e-mail.
For CSE students the position that was proposed was “Associate Software Engineer”
Company Visited our College G.L Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management, Greater Noida on 5th August 2019
Round 1: For round 1 there will be 3 parts(on HirePro Platform)
- 35 Questions (DS, OS, DBMS, Microprocessor & Controller, CN, C++/C pseudo code, OOPS etc) Difficulty Level – Medium – High, Time 35 min, 0.25 negative marking
- 25 Questions (Quants, Logical Reasoning, Verbal reasoning) Difficulty Level – Low – Medium, Time-25 mins, 0.25 negative marking
- 2 Coding question, Basic Problem Solving Question. Difficulty Level – Low, Time – 30 mins
Round 2: After clearing 1st round (approx 130 students qualified out of 370). Now, its time for Technical Interview Round, Here For CSE students you should learn and prepare for 3 previous year main subjects like DBMS, OS, CN, Web Technologies etc. Also prepare and revise your Project work thoroughly. There is chance for 2-3 basic puzzle questions. You may ask to write basic logic from DS and Algo. At last they will ask for any queries, and this is the critical time where you can win whole game at once. Definitely ask question and it should be relevant. SOME TIMES YOU CAN FINISH OF WITH A STYLE.
Round 3: Final round is of HR. HR interviewer will be very kind & generous. They may or may not start with the traditional way of introduction, because they will have a feedback from the Technical desk.
Questions will not be much twisted. Always keep a little smile on your face, be confident. Answer all questions passionately. Also AGAIN ASK RELEVANT QUESTION here.
For developing question just read the wiki of the Robert Bosch & for any other study material, GeeksForGeeks is more than enough.
Final Results will be mailed you on the same day or next
Yash (CSE, GLBAJAJ, 2016-2020)
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience 2019(On-campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience 2019-20 | REBI On-Campus
- Robert Bosch Data Scientist interview 2019
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 5 (July 2017 On-Campus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- OYO Interview Experience - SDE (2019)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.