Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
1) Project – earlier and current ones
2) How do you use binary search in an unsorted array
3) Which sort algorithm is efficient? Why?
4) Write a program for bubble sort
5) Example for sub query
6) Write a program using backtracking
1) Why Bosch?
2) Tell me about your school. Why do you like it?
3) Tell me one instance of where and how you’ve been innovative
4) Every point of extracurricular activity mentioned in the resume was questioned
5) Will you do higher studies? If no, why?
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above