Here, we are going to learn a simple SMS bomber trick (for fun and educational purpose). Selenium is a free tool for automated testing across different browsers. In this tutorial, we will learn to send automatically number of spam SMS for given number of frequency and interval.
You need to install chromedriver and set path. Click here to download.
Below are the steps:
- First go to flipkart website using this Link.
- Then click on inspect element by pressing
ctrl + shift + ior going in setting of browser and clicking on inspect element manually.
- Then find the class name of “Enter the number” input field and “Forgot?” link. We will use it later.
- Now, Run the script by putting appropriate class name for each element.
- Now it will automatically send spam sms to your friend’s mobile number.
Note: This tutorial is for educational purpose only, please don’t use it for disturbing anyone or any unethical way.
Below is the implementation:
- Selenium Python Tutorial
- How to take screenshot using Selenium in Python ?
- Selenium Python Tricks
- How to install Selenium in Python
- Selenium Python Basics
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Exceptions - Selenium Python
- Waits in Selenium Python
- Element methods in Selenium Python
- Interacting with Webpage - Selenium Python
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- Why do people prefer Selenium with Python?
- Special Keys in Selenium Python
- Locator Strategies - Selenium Python
- Writing Tests using Selenium Python
- Action Chains in Selenium Python
- Implicit Waits in Selenium Python
- Python - find_element_by_id() method in Selenium
- Like instagram pictures using Selenium | Python
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.