Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
Here, we are going to learn a simple SMS bomber trick (for fun and educational purpose). Selenium is a free tool for automated testing across different browsers. In this tutorial, we will learn to send automatically number of spam SMS for given number of frequency and interval.
You need to install chromedriver and set path. Click here to download.
Below are the steps:
- First go to flipkart website using this Link.
- Then click on inspect element by pressing ctrl + shift + i or going in setting of browser and clicking on inspect element manually.
- Then find the class name of “Enter the number” input field and “Forgot?” link. We will use it later.
- Now, Run the script by putting appropriate class name for each element.
- Now it will automatically send spam sms to your friend’s mobile number.
Note: This tutorial is for educational purpose only, please don’t use it for disturbing anyone or any unethical way.
Below is the implementation:
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!