Given two times
h2:m2 denoting hours and minutes in 24 hours clock format. The current clock time is given by
h1:m1. The task is to calculate the difference between two times in minutes and print the difference between two times in
Input : h1=7, m1=20, h2=9, m2=45
Output : 2 : 25
The current time is 7 : 20 and given time is 9 : 45.
The difference between them is 145 minutes.
The result is 2 : 25 after converting to h : m format.
Input : h1=15, m1=23, h2=18, m2=54
Output : 3 : 31
The current time is 15 : 23 and given time is 18 : 54.
The difference between them is 211 minutes.
The result is 3 : 31 after converting to h : m format.
Input : h1=16, m1=20, h2=16, m2=20
Output : Both times are same
The current time is 16 : 20 and given time is also 16 : 20.
The difference between them is 0 minutes.
As the difference is 0, we are printing “Both are same times”.
- convert both the times into minutes
- find the difference in minutes
- if difference is 0, print “Both are same times”
- else convert difference into h : m format and print
Below is the implementation.
2 : 25 3 : 31 Both are same times
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python program to get Current Time
- Get Current Date and Time using Python
- Get current time in milliseconds using Python
- Get Current Time in different Timezone using Python
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting Current media time
- How to add hours to the current time in Python?
- Python | Find current weather of any city using openweathermap API
- How to find the current capacity of a list in Python
- Python | Create an empty text file with current date as its name
- Get directory of current Python script
- Get parent of current directory using Python
- Change current working directory with Python
- Get current date using Python
- Get current Gold price using Python
- Get current timestamp using Python
- Python - Elements Maximum till current index in List
- Python - Get Today's Current Day using Speech Recognition
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting length of current media
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting Current State
- Python VLC MediaPlayer – Getting Current Subtitle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.