In this article, we will know the approaches to get the current time in Python. There are multiple ways to get it. The most preferably date-time module is used in Python to create the object containing date and time.
1: Current time of a timezone – Using pytZ module
INDIA time: 19:29:53
2 : Current time – Using date time object
Current Time = 19:31:51
Current Time = 19:33:29.087840
3. Getting Time – using Time module.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python program to find difference between current time and given time
- Get current time in milliseconds using Python
- Get Current Date and Time using Python
- Get Current Time in different Timezone using Python
- Get directory of current Python script
- Get parent of current directory using Python
- Get current date using Python
- Get current Gold price using Python
- Get current timestamp using Python
- Python - Get Today's Current Day using Speech Recognition
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting Current media time
- How to add hours to the current time in Python?
- PYGLET – Get Current Media Texture in Player
- Python | Find current weather of any city using openweathermap API
- Python | Create an empty text file with current date as its name
- Change current working directory with Python
- How to find the current capacity of a list in Python
- Python - Elements Maximum till current index in List
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting length of current media
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting Current State
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.