Python MongoDB Tutorial
MongoDB is one of the most popular NoSQL database. It is a cross-platform, object-oriented database. Basically NoSQL means MongoDB does not store data in the table or relational format rather provide a different mechanism for storage and retrieval of data. This is called BSON which is similar to JSON. That’s why MongoDB offers high speed, high availability, and high scalability.
This MongoDB tutorial will help you learn the interaction of MongoDB database with Python from Basics to Advance using a huge set of Python MongoDB programs and projects.
Table Of Content:
- What is a MongoDB Query?
- Insert and Update Data Query
- insert_one Query
- insert_many Query
- Difference Between insert, insert_one, and insert_many queries in Pymongo
- Update_one Query
- Update_many Query
- insert, replace_one, replace_many Queries
- Delete Data and Drop Collection
- Delete_one Query
- Delete_many Query
- Find Query
- find_one Query
- find_one_and_update Query
- find_one_and_delete query
- find_one_and_replace Query
- Sort Query
- distinct Query
- rename Query
- bulk_write Query
- $group (aggregation) Operation
- Limit Query
- Nested Queries in PyMongo
Working with Collections and documents in MongoDB
- How to access a collection in MongoDB using Python?
- Get the Names of all Collections using PyMongo
- Drop Collection if already exists in MongoDB using Python
- How to update data in a Collection using Python?
- Get all the Documents of the Collection using PyMongo
- Count the number of Documents in MongoDB using Python
- Update all Documents in a Collection using PyMongo
- Aggregation in MongoDB using Python
Indexing in MongoDB
- Indexing in MongoDB using Python
- Python MongoDB – create_index Query
- How to create index for MongoDB Collection using Python?
- Get all the information of a Collection’s indexes using PyMongo
- drop_index Query
- How to Drop all the indexes in a Collection using PyMongo?
- How to rebuild all the indexes of a collection using PyMongo?
Conversion between MongoDB data and Structured data
- How to import JSON File in MongoDB using Python?
- Convert PyMongo Cursor to JSON
- Convert PyMongo Cursor to Dataframe
Questions on MongoDB
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course