Two friends Ram and Shyam were travelling through a forest. They were hungry and it was late at night. They were looking for shelter and after a long journey they found a haunted house. They decided to stay there and leave in the morning. There was no light and electricity and also it was raining heavily at night. They took some photographs of the house they stayed in and slept.
The very next morning both the friends woke up and were keen looking on the photographs. They found a ghost like figure in one picture. They decided to leave in a hurry but to their surprise they found themselves locked up in the house. There were three exit paths before them and three ghosts before them. Each ghost will ask question and upon providing proper solution to any 1 question one is allowed to escape from the house.
There are three fans inside this room. Outside the room there are three switches. You can use all switch once but must find which switch belongs to which fan. You are allowed to move in to the room by leaving ON only one switch. You can enter into room only once.
What was the shape of the moon yesterday? If you don’t answer this question you have to spend 5 minutes on the electrical chair and leave.
Name the smallest prime number other than two that has 2 as one of its factors? If you don’t answer this question you must walk through camp fire that was lit by them yesterday night and leave.
Both the friends survived at last. How?
Ram and Shyam did not gave any answer.
There is no electricity so we cannot find answer to ghost 1. There was heavy rain so we cannot find moon at night. There is no other prime number other than 2 with one of its factor as 2. Since we are provided to crack any one question of ghosts to leave we can either decide to walk in camp fire [which would have been put off due to rain] or sit in electric chair for 5 minutes [no electricity].
- Puzzle | Best time to escape
- Puzzle | Rope Escape
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 44 | Girl or Boy
- Puzzle 70 | Tom and Jerry
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.