Once there was a king. The king wanted to protect his kingdom from the outside world. So he made a rule that neither any citizen of the kingdom can go to the outer world nor anyone from outside can enter his kingdom. There was a common bridge between the kingdom and the outside world. The guard was assigned on the gates of the kingdom which was linked to the bridge. If anyone tried to go out of the kingdom, he/she will be killed. And if anyone tried to come inside the kingdom, the guards would sent him/her back. It takes 8 minutes to cross the bridge.
The guard was allowed to take a 5 minutes break. One woman was able to cross the bridge and move to the outside world. How did she do that?
The time when the guard was at rest, the woman started to walk towards the outer world. She walked for 5 minutes and then turned back towards the kingdom. Since she had no document with her, she was not allowed to come inside the kingdom. Therefore the guard sent her. Hence she was able to leave the kingdom.
- Puzzle | Rope Escape
- Puzzle | Haunted House Escape
- Puzzle | ( Distance, Time and Work)
- Puzzle | Minimum time required to make N Pancakes
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.