Puzzle: We have to divide crescent moon in 6 parts, parts size does not matter. Only we have to cut the crescent moon in a way that it should divided into 6 parts but by using only two straight lines?
Solution: We can solve the above puzzle in the below way, and we have to cut the moon is a way that two lines must go over each other that increases the chances of getting more cuts like below image:
- Puzzle | Divide a Square into 5 parts such that 4 parts among them are equal
- Puzzle | Connect 9 circles each arranged at center of a Matrix using 3 straight lines
- Puzzle | Maximum pieces that can be cut from a Circle using 6 straight lines
- Puzzle | Draw 4 straight line in 3*3 matrix (9 dots)
- Puzzle | Place numbers 1 to 9 in a Circle such that sum of every triplet in straight line is 15
- Puzzle | 10 Balls in 5 Lines
- Puzzle | Divide square land among 4 sons
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.