Given are ten balls, the task is to place these 10 balls in five lines such that each line contain exactly 4 balls.
The solution to the above puzzle can be obtained as:
- Draw the star with a pentagon in the centre.
- Place each basll at the intersection of extended lines of pentagon
- Then place remaining baslls on 5 vertices of pentagon.
- Hence the solution to the “Ten balls in five lines” is:
- Puzzle | Black and White Balls
- Puzzle | 8 balls problem
- Puzzle | Divide crescent moon into 6 parts in just two straight lines
- Puzzle | Connect 9 circles each arranged at center of a Matrix using 3 straight lines
- Puzzle | Maximum pieces that can be cut from a Circle using 6 straight lines
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.