You have given 9 dots in the form of 2d matrix 3 * 3. Your task is to draw four straight lines without lifting the pen and no dot should be left untouched.
How will you solve this task?
start from (A) upper corner of the right side to (B) bottom corner of the left side
and then B -> C extend some extra line from point C
then draw a line from C to D (here you understand the purpose of extended line)
and then draw new line from D to B.
In this way, you are able to draw 4 straight lines without lifting pen and visited all 9 dots.
This article is contributed by RAJENDRA SINGH RAJPU. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle | Place numbers 1 to 9 in a Circle such that sum of every triplet in straight line is 15
- Puzzle | Connect 9 circles each arranged at center of a Matrix using 3 straight lines
- Puzzle | Maximum pieces that can be cut from a Circle using 6 straight lines
- Puzzle | Divide crescent moon into 6 parts in just two straight lines
- Puzzle | Two robot with parachute in a line
- Puzzle 84 | Inverted Matrix
- Puzzle 79 | Magical Matrix
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)