The idea is to automate the manual process of registration of courses. This system provides a number of functionalities pertaining to COURSE REGISTRATION for the students as well as faculty members. Registration for the course is possible only if the student has paid the fees, i.e, has a valid fee receipt number. Students can login, view, register, drop courses, whereas teachers can login, view the number of students registered for their course, add a new course they are planning to teach, drop a course they are planning to not teach anymore etc.
The entire system has been built using AngularJS framework.
a) Can view/register/drop courses of their semester or previous semesters ( incase they have any backlogs and have to repeat the course)
b) Can view all the courses they have registered for at a given time
a) Can view the count and list of students registered for each course they teach
b) Can forward a request for the addition/removal of a course to the admin
Registration of courses is possible only after the payment of fees, hence the fee receipt number entered by the student is validated with the bank database.
This idea is contributed by Madhavi Srinivasan. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (A Game of Anagrams )
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Experience | (Brain Computer Interface)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- Project Idea | (Trip Planner)
- Project Idea | (Online UML Designing Tool)
- Project Idea | (Detection of Malicious Network activity)
- Project Idea | (Games using Hand Gestures)