The project is about providing fast transfer of medical images to/from rural areas where bandwidth is low. The idea is to keep model medical images at all locations (rural and urban). To transfer a patient’s image from one location to another, find the difference image from patients image to model image. The difference image would have less data to transfer. To further minimize size of difference image, use Image Registration. So the sending side sends a difference image, the receiving side adds this image to model image to get the patient’s image.
There can be specialized methods to compress difference images. One method is discussed in below reference paper.
Inderscience Journal paper on Model-based image compression framework for CT and MRI images
If you also wish to showcase your project idea here, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- Compression of GIF images
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Arithmetic Operations on Images using OpenCV | Set-2 (Bitwise Operations on Binary Images)
- Image Compression using Huffman Coding
- Image compression using K-means clustering
- Filtering Images based on size attributes in Python
- Image Processing in Java | Set 3 (Colored image to greyscale image conversion)
- Image Processing in Java | Set 4 (Colored image to Negative image conversion)
- Image Processing in Java | Set 6 (Colored image to Sepia image conversion)
- Project Idea | (Robust Pedestrian detection)
- Project Idea | Motion detection using Background Subtraction Techniques
- Image Processing in Java | Set 14 ( Comparison of two images )
- Image based Steganography using Python
- LSB based Image steganography using MATLAB
- Text extraction from image using LSB based steganography
- Image Processing in Java | Set 5 (Colored to Red Green Blue Image Conversion)
- Image Processing in Java | Set 7 (Creating a random pixel image)
- Image Processing in Java | Set 8 (Creating mirror image)
- Image Processing in Java | Set 11 (Changing orientation of image)