The idea is to provide a framework for students and instructor. The framework provides an instructor-friendly remote monitoring of lab, effective evaluation, and grading methodology. The system also provides a student-friendly remote login, software access, and problem resolution through effective help from the teacher. The framework can be easily implemented as a client–server in Java.
a) Sees icons for all students. Can click on an icon to see what student is doing.
b) Can chat with students
c) Can identify copying/opening windows other than IDE. An icon blinks if there is a sudden change in picture.
a) Can send a help request to instructor.
b) Can chat with instructor
We can capture screenshots of all students and send them at fixed intervals (say 2 seconds) to the instructor.
Java provides rich libraries for networking and Image processing. Java and Netbeans can be downloaded from below link:
a) Image compression techniques specialized for images that contains programming text.
b) Feature (c) mentioned in instructor panel is interesting.
IEEE Transaction paper on Addressing the Bandwidth Efficiency, Control, and Evaluation Issues in Software Remote Laboratory
If you also wish to showcase your project idea here, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (A Game of Anagrams )
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Experience | (Brain Computer Interface)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- Project Idea | (Online Course Registration)
- Project Idea | (Trip Planner)
- Project Idea | (Online UML Designing Tool)
- Project Idea | (Detection of Malicious Network activity)
- Project Idea | (Games using Hand Gestures)