Project Title: Online Trial Room
Introduction: Purpose of the program is to let the customer try clothes on their 3 Dimensional Model created on screen using image processing technique.
- Customer can capture their whole body image using camera and provide their height and measurements.
- Their image and measurements will be processed to create their 3 Dimensional Model on the customers mobile screen.
- Customer can choose clothes in the app and see their model wearing those clothes.
- They can visit the address provided or can buy the clothes online.
- Seller needs to provide the measurements of cloth, color, age range, price.
- Seller need to upload the front and back image of cloth.
Design and methods to be used :
- Lets the customer make better choices while buying clothes online.
- Provides safety.
Techniques: Image processing techniques.
Tools Used: Apache HTTP Server, MySQL database, Android, Any Programming language that allows networking.
Applications: Online Shopping, Gaming to create a real world avatar.
Note: This project idea is contributed for ProGeek Cup 2.0- A project competition by GeeksforGeeks.
- Project Idea | Office Room Availability
- Project Idea | (Online Course Registration)
- Project Idea | (Online UML Designing Tool)
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | God's Eye
- Project Idea | Get Me Through
- Project Idea | Know More
- Project Idea | (LinkBook)
- Project Idea | (CAPTURED)
- Project Idea | Third -Eye : Aid for Blind
- Project Idea | We-Connect
- Project Idea | SyncSpy
- Project Idea | LinkBook
- Project Idea | CafeWiFi
- Project Idea | ArticleArea
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.