The prime motive is to create a framework to get updates in real time. The updates can be news updates, emergency traffic alerts or an update from any social networking website. The updates are going to be personalized as they will be based on multiple factors like user’s geographical location, user’s preferences and social networks i.e. Facebook Friends, twitter followers etc.
Updates can be classified as coming from trustworthy sources like news websites, verified twitter accounts etc. and from untrustworthy sources like friend’s status updates, tweet from any unverified twitter account etc.
Different types of Data Mining and Text Mining techniques can be researched to get the most optimal and relevant updates.
About the author:
“Harshit is a technology enthusiast and has keen interest in programming. He holds a B.Tech. degree in Computer Science from JIIT, Noida and currently works as Front-end Developer at SAP. He is also a state level table tennis player. Apart from this he likes to unwind by watching movies and English sitcoms. He is based out of Delhi and you can reach out to him at https://in.linkedin.com/pub/harshit-jain/2a/129/bb5
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (A Game of Anagrams )
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Experience | (Brain Computer Interface)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- Project Idea | (Online Course Registration)
- Project Idea | (Trip Planner)
- Project Idea | (Online UML Designing Tool)
- Project Idea | (Detection of Malicious Network activity)
- Project Idea | (Games using Hand Gestures)