Given the length, width, and height of a triangular prism, the task is to find the volume of the triangular prism.
Input: l = 18, b = 12, h = 9 Output: Volume of triangular prism: 972 Input: l = 10, b = 8, h = 6 Output: Volume of triangular prism: 240
In mathematics, a triangular prism is a three-dimensional solid shape with two identical ends connected by equal parallel lines. The triangular prism contains 5 faces, 9 edges, and 6 vertices.
Formula to find the volume of triangular prism:
Volume = ( l * b * h ) / 2
Volume of triangular prism: 972
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Program to find the Volume of an irregular tetrahedron
- Program to find the Area and Volume of Icosahedron
- Program for volume of Pyramid
- Program to check if N is a Centered Triangular Number
- Program to calculate volume of Octahedron
- Program to calculate volume of Ellipsoid
- Program to print triangular number series till n
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.