Given N, the number of persons. The task is to arrange N person around a circular table.
Input: N = 4 Output: 6 Input: N = 5 Output: 24
Approach: It is the concept of Circular permutation i.e. there is no specific starting point in the arrangement, any element can be considered as the start of the arrangement.
For N = 4, Arrangements will be:
Below is the formula to find Circular permutations:
Circular Permutations = (N - 1)!
Below is the impplementation of above idea:
$Result = $Result * $n;
// Driver Code
$n = 4;
echo Circular($n – 1);
// This code is contributed by mits
- Time taken by two persons to meet on a circular track
- Probability that two persons will meet
- Maximum number of teams that can be formed with given persons
- Minimum time required to complete a work by N persons together
- Number of ways to arrange a word such that all vowels occur together
- Arrange first N natural numbers such that absolute difference between all adjacent elements > 1
- Calculate Stirling numbers which represents the number of ways to arrange r objects around n different circles
- Puzzle | 1000 light bulbs switched on/off by 1000 persons passing by
- Permutations of a given string using STL
- All permutations of an array using STL in C++
- Ways to arrange Balls such that adjacent balls are of different types
- All permutations of a string using iteration
- Number of palindromic permutations | Set 1
- Problem on permutations and combinations | Set 2
- Check if two Linked Lists are permutations of each other
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.