Given side of a Decagon, the task is to find out the Perimeter of the Decagon.
Explanation : In geometry, a decagon is a ten-sided polygon or 10-gon. A regular decagon has all sides of equal length and each internal angle will always be equal to 144 degrees.
Input : S = 5 Output : The Perimeter of Decagon is : 50 Input : S = 8 Output : The Perimeter of Decagon is : 80
The formula for finding the Perimeter of the Decagon is:
Perimeter = 10 * S where "S" is the side of the Decagon
Below is the program to find perimeter of decagon:
The Perimeter of Decagon is : 50
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of Trapezium
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals are given
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- C Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Program for Area And Perimeter Of Rectangle
- Program to find the Perimeter of a Regular Polygon
- Java Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Python Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- Python Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Java Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Diagonal of a Regular Decagon
- Area of decagon inscribed within the circle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.