A trapezium is a quadrilateral with at least one pair of parallel sides, other two sides may not be parallel. The parallel sides are called the bases of the trapezium and the other two sides are called it’s legs. The perpendicular distance between parallel sides is called height of trapezium.
Area of Trapezium : 0.5 * (a + b) * h Perimeter of Trapezium : a + b + c + d
Input : a = 5, b = 6, c = 4, d = 3, h = 8 Output : Area of Trapezium : 44 Perimeter of Trapezium : 18 Input : a = 10, b = 15, c = 14, d = 11, h = 21 Output : Area of Trapezium: 262.5 Perimeter of Trapezium: 50
Below is the implementation of above formula :
Area of Trapezium = 200 Perimeter of Trapezium = 35
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals are given
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Program to Calculate the Perimeter of a Decagon
- Program for Area And Perimeter Of Rectangle
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Python Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Java Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Program to calculate the area of Kite
- Program to calculate area of Enneagon
- Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Program to calculate Area Of Octagon
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Program to calculate area of Circumcircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m