Given the length of diagonals of a rhombus, d1 and d2. The task is to find the perimeter and the area of that rhombus.
A rhombus is a polygon having 4 equal sides in which both the opposite sides are parallel, and opposite angles are equal.
Input: d1 = 2 and d2 = 4 Output: The area of rhombus with diagonals 2 and 4 is 4. The perimeter of rhombus with diagonals 2 and 4 is 8. Input: d1 = 100 and d2 = 500 Output: The area of rhombus with diagonals 100 and 500 is 25000. The perimeter of rhombus with diagonals 100 and 500 is 1019.
Area of the rhombus =
Perimeterof the rhombus =
Below is the implementation of above approach:
The area of rhombus with diagonals 2 and 4 is 4. The perimeter of rhombus with diagonals 2 and 4 is 8.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to calculate area of a rhombus whose one side and diagonal are given
- Length of diagonals of a Rhombus using length of Side and vertex Angle
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of Trapezium
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Find the area of rhombus from given Angle and Side length
- Area of the biggest possible rhombus that can be inscribed in a rectangle
- Area of circle inscribed within rhombus
- Program to Calculate the Perimeter of a Decagon
- Program for Area And Perimeter Of Rectangle
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Program to find all possible triangles having same Area and Perimeter
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Maximum area of rectangle possible with given perimeter
- Program to print solid and hollow rhombus patterns
- Perimeter and Area of Varignon's Parallelogram
- Area of a Square | Using Side, Diagonal and Perimeter
- Java Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Python Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.