Given the radius of the semicircle as r, the task is to find out the Area and Perimeter of that semicircle.
Input: r = 10 Output: Area = 157.00, Perimeter = 31.4 Input: r = 25 Output: Area =981.250000, Perimeter = 78.500000
In mathematics, a semicircle is a one-dimensional locus of points that forms half of a circle. The area of a semicircle is half the area of the circle from which it is made. Any diameter of a circle cuts it into two equal semicircles.
Area of Semi-Circle = 1⁄2 * π *r2
Perimeter of Semi-Circle = π *r
where “r” is the radius of the semicircle.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
The Area of Semicircle: 157.000000 The Perimeter of Semicircle: 31.400000
- Program for Area And Perimeter Of Rectangle
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of Trapezium
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals are given
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- C Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Area of largest Circle that can be inscribed in a SemiCircle
- Program to find the Perimeter of a Regular Polygon
- Java Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Python Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Area of largest semicircle that can be drawn inside a square
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- Perimeter and Area of Varignon's Parallelogram
- Maximum area of rectangle possible with given perimeter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.