Given a circle C1 and it’s a radius r1. And one another circle C2 whose passes through center of circle C1 and touch the circumference of circle C1. The task is to find out the area of circle C2.
Input: r1 = 4 Output:Area of circle c2 = 12.56 Input: r1 = 7 Output:Area of circle c2 = 38.465
Radius r2 of circle C2 is .
So we know that the area of circle is .
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Area of circle c2 = 12.56
- Program to find Circumference of a Circle
- Check if a line touches or intersects a circle
- Program to find area of a circle
- Find the center of the circle using endpoints of diameter
- Angle subtended by the chord to center of the circle when the angle subtended by the another equal chord of a congruent circle is given
- Minimum revolutions to move center of a circle to a target
- Area of decagon inscribed within the circle
- Area of square Circumscribed by Circle
- Area of circle inscribed within rhombus
- Area of a Circumscribed Circle of a Square
- Length of the chord of the circle whose radius and the angle subtended at the center by the chord is given
- Check if a circle lies inside another circle or not
- Given equation of a circle as string, find area
- Area of circle which is inscribed in equilateral triangle
- Area of a circle inscribed in a regular hexagon
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.