Given a circle having a chord and an angle subtended by chord on center of the circle. The task here is to find the measure of the angle subtended by given chord on the circumference.
Input: = 90 Output: ABC = 45.00 degrees Input: = 65 Output: ABC = 32.50 degrees
- Let AC be an chord of a circle with centre O, and let C be any point on the circumference anywhere.
- Let, angle AOC(on center) is the given .
- So angle should be on the circumference,
angle ABC = angle AOC/2
An angle at the circumference of a circle is the half angle at the centre subtended by the same chord.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
The angle is 32.5 degrees
- Angle subtended by the chord to center of the circle when the angle subtended by the another equal chord of a congruent circle is given
- Angle subtended by the chord when the angle subtended by another chord of same length is given
- Length of the chord of the circle whose radius and the angle subtended at the center by the chord is given
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given
- Length of the chord the circle if length of the another chord which is equally inclined through the diameter is given
- Exterior angle of a cyclic quadrilateral when the opposite interior angle is given
- Distance of chord from center when distance between center and another equal length chord is given
- Calculate the angle between hour hand and minute hand
- Program to find the Interior and Exterior Angle of a Regular Polygon
- Shortest distance from the centre of a circle to a chord
- Find the Diameter or Longest chord of a Circle
- Count ways to divide circle using N non-intersecting chord | Set-2
- Distance between centers of two intersecting circles if the radii and common chord length is given
- Program to calculate area of inner circle which passes through center of outer circle and touches its circumference
- Arc length from given Angle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.