It totally took 3 rounds to final shortlist of students.
Round 1: It is an online test consisting of English, quant+apti and C/C++ technical question. A total of around 45 questions with no negative marking. The time limit is 90 mins.
Round 2: For this round, nearly 30 members are shortlisted. Here the interview asked me regarding my project and what is my role in the project. Later he asked basic questions in c and Java like
*what is the difference struct and union?
*sum and difference of 2 numbers without using a 3rd variable
*Write any recursive program which you are familiar with?
*string vs string Buffer vs string builder?
*code for file handling in Java?
Round 3: It was an HR round.2 people took my Hr round.One was asking about my project and he wants to know my exposure regarding the current evolving technologies like Hadoop, cloud-computing, etc
Other asked pure HR questions like:
*tell me about yourself
*about my family background
*any future plans
*what makes you different from others
*why should we hire you.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Philips Innovation Campus)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Philips Innovation Campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Philips Interview Experience
- Philips india interview experience
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Philips Interview Experience | On-Campus for FT
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 7 (Internship)
- Philips Interview Experience ( On-campus )
- Philips Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Philips Intern Interview Experience 2019
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)