Navi Interview Experience for SDE-1 (On-Campus)
Navi came to our campus for the role of SDE1. There were 4 rounds in total.
Round 1: Online Test
- It consisted of 4 sections. 2 sections consisted of MCQs of aptitude and logical reasoning. The third section had 2 coding questions, which were of easy-medium difficulty on the topics of DP and Binary Search.
- The fourth section consisted of 1 medium-hard DP problem.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- The interview started with a formal introduction. Then 2 DSA questions were asked. One related to connected components in a graph and the second about excel sheet column title conversion from Letters to Numbers.
- I was able to solve the first question completely but missed a few corner cases in the second one
- Google Meet was used for the interviews; Google Docs for writing and explaining the codes.
Round 3: Hiring Manager Round
- The interview started with a formal introduction and sir made sure that I was conformable. We had an extensive discussion on one of my projects related to OOP and DBMS.
- Then he asked some standard OOP questions (Polymorphism, Inheritance, Endcaps, etc) and some SQL queries and theoretical questions (mostly related to joins).
Round 4: HR round
- HR round consisted of a productive discussion about the company.
- I asked some questions related to Navi and he answered them very clearly.
- I was asked about my projects (just overview) and some basic HR questions. Sir was very chill and friendly.
- Practice DSA a lot. Prepare OOP and DBMS concepts well.
- Interviewers are friendly and guide you.
- Just remain calm and modest.
All the best!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...