This hiring was posted on the unstop platform. So, basically, for me, it was an off-campus opportunity.
Navi Company is a startup by Sachin Bansal and Ankit Agarwal.
Round 1 (Online MCQ round):
This round consisted of 30 questions that needed to be solved in 30 minutes. The questions that were asked in this round were like this:
- How many swaps will be performed in this array using bubble sort to make it sorted?
- There was some pseudo code given and find the time complexity for this.
- Find the best approach for this given dataset.
- Some questions from operating systems, computer networks, and DBMS.
Round 2 (Coding Assessment round):
Almost after 5-6 days this round was conducted. In this round 2 questions were given that needed to be solved in 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Second question: https://brainly.in/question/55827544
I guess the questions were easy to medium level, so it can be completed pretty fast and based on which selection to the next round took place.
Round 3 (Interview Round):
The interview round was scheduled for 50 minutes, in which 2 coding questions were given to code.
In this the code of the problem was easy but the way the interviewer asked it was in a different way.
Now, write a code to convert the input tree and return the output tree without using any extra space.
So, this question was basically based on reverse inorder traversal.
I completed these questions in around 35 minutes, the second one took more time.
Then after this, the interviewer asked me about myself and my experience, and on which tech stacks I have worked.
Overall, the interview was nice and I got selected for the HR round.
Round 4 (HR round):
This round was basically based on my projects and my internship experience.
The interviewer asked me about the projects that I did during my internship and what are the learnings that I got from there.
There were some technical questions also that were asked by the interviewer like:
- What are the cases and situations when we should choose SQL over No SQL databases?
- Difference between SQL and No SQL databases.
- About transactions.
- Some questions related to network protocol.
- About threads and semaphores.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...