MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 15 ( On-Campus )
Recently MAQ Software visited our campus. A panel of two members arrived.
There was a pen and paper round. The round consisted of aptitude questions like
- Time and work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Calendar Dates
- Common puzzles
- Speed and Distances
There were 30 questions to be solved in 30 mins. Each question was provided with four choices out of which one was correct. There was negative marking for wrong answers.
Next there was a round where two coding questions were given. Time allotted for this round was again 30 mins. The questions were
- Sort an array of 0s, 1s and 2s (Problem statement was not exactly the same but similar logic had to be used)
- N-queen problem for 8 queens (I gave this solution using Backtracking )
Technical 1: FTF
1) Discussion on project
2) Reverse a string wordwise. (Let the input string be “i like this program very much”. The function should change the string to “much very program this like i”).
3) Questions on Android (Project related)
4) SQL queries
5) Java concepts
6) Asked me to explain backtracking and both of the codes of the written round.
Technical 2: Skype
1) Maximum area of a histogram.
3) Puzzle: make 120 with any number of 0s using any arithmetic operators.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above