Making a div vertically scrollable is easy by using CSS overflow property. There are different values in overflow property. For example: overflow:auto; and the axis hiding procedure like overflow-x:hidden; and overflow-y:auto;. It will make vertical and horizontal scrollable bar and the auto will make only vertically scrollable bar.
For vertical scrollable bar use the x and y axis. Set the overflow-x:hidden; and overflow-y:auto; that will automatically hide the horizontal scroll bar and present only vertical scrollbar. Here the scroll div will be vertically scrollable.
Example 2: In this example use auto in place of overflow-x:hidden; and overflow-y:auto; to make div vertically scrollable.
- How to vertically center text with CSS?
- How to vertically align text inside a flexbox using CSS?
- How to get card vertically centered between search bar and bottom of the viewport?
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
- Making a QR code for a website
- Making your WordPress Website More Secure
- Making your first Open Source Pull Request | Github
- Kotlin Data Classes
- Kotlin hashSetOf()
- 5 Must Have Tools For Web Application Penetration Testing
- TCS Digital Interview through Codevita'19
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.