There are many ways to design <select> dropdown menu using CSS. Dropdown menu is mainly used to select an element from the list of elements.
Example 1: This example contains the dropdown CSS property to display the appearance of dropdown box. It contains the CSS property to set the dropdown background color, text-color, font-size, cursor pointer etc.
Example 2: This example contains some CSS property to display the appearance of dropdown box where -webkit-, -moz- and -ms- used for browser support.
- Bulma | Dropdown
- How to clear all options in a dropdown box?
- How to use bootstrap-select for dropdown ?
- How to remove arrow in dropdown in Bootstrap ?
- How to change dropdown menu when time is changed ?
- How to display div elements using Dropdown Menu in jQuery?
- How to open dropdown menu on hover in Bootstrap ?
- How to design full width dropdown Navbar using Bootstrap ?
- How to remove the default arrow icon from a dropdown list?
- How to avoid dropdown menu to close menu items on clicking inside ?
- How to replace dropdown-toggle icon with another default icon in Bootstrap ?
- HTML | Style Tag
- p5.js | style() Function
- How to style a checkbox using CSS?
- CSS | border-top-style Property
- AngularJS | ng-style Directive
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh