Creating an overlay effect simply means putting two div together at the same place but both the div appear when needed i.e while hovering or while clicking on one of the div to make the second one appear. Overlays are very clean and give the webpage a tidy look. It looks sophisticated and is simple to design. Overlays can create using two simple CSS properties:
Note: Customize the overlay effects by adding more CSS to the page to make it look more elegant.
- How to use links on card-img-overlay class in Bootstrap 4 ?
- CSS | Combine background image with gradient overlay
- How to Create Section Counter using HTML and CSS ?
- Difference Between Node.js and Asp.net
- How to create shapes using CSS ?
- How to calculate percent minus px in SASS ?
- How to Specify Divider gap in Square Grid using Bootstrap ?
- Radio Button Vs Checkbox in HTML
- HTML | DOM Ul type Property
- HTML | <ul> compact Attribute
- HTML | <ul> type Attribute
- Difference between Fetch and Axios.js for making http requests
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.