Creating an overlay effect simply means putting two div together at the same place but both the div appear when needed i.e while hovering or while clicking on one of the div to make the second one appear. Overlays are very clean and give the webpage a tidy look. It looks sophisticated and is simple to design. Overlays can create using two simple CSS properties:
Note: Customize the overlay effects by adding more CSS to the page to make it look more elegant.
- Node | URL.format(urlObject) API
- AngularJS | Services
- AngularJS | Data Binding
- Learning to learn Artificial Intelligence | An overview of Meta-Learning
- How to check a selector matches some content using jQuery?
- Bootstrap 4 | Input Groups
- PHP | get_headers() Function
- Bootstrap 4 | Custom Forms
- PHP | ftp_get_option() function
- PHP | ftp_chdir() function
- Bootstrap 4 | Cards
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.